Flag of Singapore additions

Singapore additions forum

4x4 off roading at Johor

• jadie

Joined Travelfish
    27th April, 2011

halo everyone! Recently, my frens and I wen to dis adventure centre in Johor and we enjoyed ourselves trying out the 4x4 driving...oh man...it was a fun and exciting experience for all of us as it entices team building which is suitable for outings with friends and family.

we are planning to return again, any one who wana join us?

#1 Posted: 27/4/2011 - 10:11

• Advertisement

• pillow148

Joined Travelfish
    18th May, 2011

halo jadie, i went to the same place as u too!! we just have to rent the 4x4 vehicle from them and tats it! on top of tat, they also provide coaching sessions with a guide sitting beside you to assist you on taking the wheel so tat u will feel at ease..

the place is cool man! my frens and i enjoyed ourselves thoroughly, although we were shagged, but we wana return again for another trail of adventure!

here r some pics to share wif everyone, http://www.flickr.com/photos/63003263@N02/sets/72157626618511859/

#2 Posted: 18/5/2011 - 10:15

• ryder80

Joined Travelfish
    19th December, 2010

hi,

heading to singapore myself in the coming week or so, do you have a website with more infomation regarding this excursion,

do you get to drive as well, and guessing this is a couple day trip, how much does it roughly cost to do as well,

#3 Posted: 18/5/2011 - 10:50

• pillow148

Joined Travelfish
    18th May, 2011

yup...we get to drive wif a guide beside us...we went to dis webby to contact e person in charge, www.tristangroup.com/4x4.html

#4 Posted: 18/5/2011 - 11:07

• pillow148

Joined Travelfish
    18th May, 2011

the company offers day and overnight trips....

#5 Posted: 24/5/2011 - 15:16

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.