Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Phangan/Samui (Dec-Jan)

• insearchofs-
    unrise

Joined Travelfish
    21st August, 2006

Hey there,

heading out to the beaches late December and looking for some good people to hang out with...the usual chillin' by day,exploring the sea caves , taking in some yoga or cooking classes etc...and heading out at night to let go of all the stresses of life New Years Eve/ Fullmoon party in Jan??????

Accomodation seems to be quite scarce and pricey around that time from the looks of it so why not join forces and share the costs and a few laughs along the way!!!! Zippeeee

About me: fairly easy going, chilled pace, awesome sense of humour, up for anything as long as it doesnt harm myself or others :) etc.. etc...
    About you: interesting, funny, outgoing, knows how to chill and have at least a bit of adventure in you.

Hope to hear back from some good souls out there - oh and I'd be willing to consider other beach options in LOS that fit the above criteria

Peace!

#1 Posted: 25/10/2006 - 05:44

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.