Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Back from Thailand

• sabyasachi1-

Joined Travelfish
    4th October, 2006

I am just back from Thailand. Was there in Chiang Mai, Bangkok and Ayutthya. Made good use of the cheap Air Asia flights to go to Chiang Mai and visit Cambodia in between. Spent about 10 hours over 2 days at the new Suvarnabhumi Airport. If anybody needs any help please do get in touch.

#1 Posted: 30/10/2006 - 21:32

• Advertisement

• exacto

Joined Travelfish
    12th February, 2006
    Location United States
    Total reviews: 47
    Places visited:
    At least 98

Hi!

If you have the time, please add a write-up in the trip report section. I'd particularly like to hear about the new airport; how it was, what you did there, transport to and from, etc. Thanks.

#2 Posted: 30/10/2006 - 22:07

• karlambach

Joined Travelfish
    24th March, 2006

I will be in Sisaket province next April and I would like to visit the Khmer temple of Khao Phra Wihan. Its on Cambodian ground but best to reach from Thailand. Can I do it without a visa for Cambodia?

#3 Posted: 31/10/2006 - 05:08

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.