Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Leaving Thailand on 21/22 of June? Want to get rid of unwanted gear? Dont throw it out!!!

• irieman

Joined Travelfish
    27th May, 2010

hey guys,
    i do 3 months trip this summer. coming to Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi Airport) on 21 of June and will be waiting for my girlfriend for several hours on the airport.

I thought if there is anyone that want to get rid of unwanted travel gear (like mosquito net, snorkeling gear etc.) and prefer to pass it to a fellow-traveller than just junk it.. I will be happy to get it :)

If you leave Thailand on 21 of June (evening) or 22 (morning) just contact me or find me there.

my email is: joyrider1@wp.pl or maybe (if possible) just find me on the second level in arrivals hall - i'm deadlocked male and will travel with loud purple colour backpack.

alex

#1 Posted: 28/5/2010 - 10:51

• Advertisement

• bluebelle

Joined Travelfish
    13th April, 2010

Gutted, we leave early morning on the 20th! I think we'll be keeping most of our stuff anyway as we plan to do more of SE Asia next year, but it's a good idea!

#2 Posted: 28/5/2010 - 18:54

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
leaving for thailand June 9th ... By aaron_1991 on 17 Jan 2013 3 1638 18 Jan 2013