Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

krabi to langkawi in november

• charolette

Joined Travelfish
    18th June, 2010

i am 52yr lady, managed to get ceap flights with air asia to kl.. thinking fly to krabi boat to ko lanta then to ko lipe and ko bulon leah then then to langkowi fly bak to kl then home in 2 weeks, will this be easily done as don't want too much stress but then neither do i want to just lay around the beach all the time, open to any sugestions charolette

#1 Posted: 18/6/2010 - 17:05

• Advertisement

• eidoos77

Joined Travelfish
    18th June, 2010

Thailand is a good place to hang.

#2 Posted: 18/6/2010 - 17:16

• Captain_Bob

Click here to learn more about Captain_Bob
    Joined Travelfish
    27th May, 2006
    Location Thailand

You will want to check out Tigerline Ferries. The website http://www.tigerlinetravel.com is down for off season now, but they usually start to operate in early-mid November. They do a daily ferry run from Phuket to Ko Lanta to Ko Lipe and Langkawi. You can stop off on other islands such as Ko Ngai, Ko Muk, and Ko Laoliang, or you can go right through to Langkawi in one day.

Check the Tigerline website again in August/September when all the new season pricing and details should be available. I did this trip in the opposite direct tion 2 years ago - Langkawi to Lanta etc. Some photos of the trip on http://www.iantaylor.org/thaitrip_0308_2.html

#3 Posted: 18/6/2010 - 20:03

• charolette

Joined Travelfish
    18th June, 2010

thanks for that..
    would you go to langkowi or just head back to kl by train or bus and spend more time on thai islands, only wamt a night in kl and 1 in malaka
    charolette

#4 Posted: 19/6/2010 - 12:15

• Mmmmatthew

Joined Travelfish
    25th March, 2012
    Location Earth

How did your trip turn out, charolette?
    I am hoping to head from Ko Lanta to Pulau Langkawi, then eventually on to KL. Not sure whether to do it all at once Or in legs.

#5 Posted: 25/3/2012 - 21:18

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Island hopping from Langkawi to Krabi/Phuket ... By berni23 on 24 Oct 2006 3 19700 26 Oct 2006