Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

New Airport

• sky_212

Joined Travelfish
    7th November, 2006

I am wondering if anyone knows if the new BKK airport has a left luggage area. I am looking to leave a bag there that I won't be able to take on my Air Asia flight.
    Also, I know there is a 15 kg limit on checked luggage with Air Asia, I am guessing this mean I can only check one piece?
    Thanks!

#1 Posted: 7/11/2006 - 03:02

• Advertisement

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Hi sky_212,

Welcome to Travelfish!

You know, I was at the airport last Friday and totally forgot to check that! My gut instinct is that there must be a left luggage facility, but I'm not 100% sure. Perhaps one of the other Travelfishers who are coming to Thailand soon will be able to check up on that.

Re the 15kg limit, you can have more than one bag, but the total weight can't be more than 15kg -- but then I've checked well over 15kg without raising an eyebrow...and with having to pay a surcharge

#2 Posted: 7/11/2006 - 05:48

• marianwarren

Joined Travelfish
    12th March, 2006
    Total reviews: 13

Hi guys from beautiful Chiang Mai

Suvarnabhumi Airport has left luggage facilities on both the Arrival and Departure levels. Its too confusing to try and describe their location but easy enough to ask at info booths. Rates are 100 baht per item for 1st 24 hrs then 50 baht per day thereafter.

Enjoy your travels

Marian

#3 Posted: 21/11/2006 - 13:59

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.