Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Any good online travel agent recommended for me?

• EdmundO

Joined Travelfish
    13th July, 2010

I want to book air ticket and hotel rooms in Asia. Any good online travel sites recommended for me?

#1 Posted: 13/7/2010 - 11:05

• Advertisement

• sirhalberd

Joined Travelfish
    30th December, 2007

Many of the airline websites also book hotels for you or have special deals on plane ticket and hotel combos. You have to find out what airlines fly from your country to Asia.

You can also visit a couple local travel agencies in your country (where ever that is) and see what they can do for you. They also may have some special deals for you. But you should always check the airline websites to see what the price is for a flight so you know that any price a discounter or travel agency gives you is really lower!

Where are you leaving from, where are you going to - is it Thailand? I only ask this because you ask to book a hotel and air in ASIA - not Thailand.

Different times of the year and sometimes different days of the week have different prices for flights to Asia. Vary your departure dates to get the best price unless cost doesn't matter. If cost doesn't matter just let a local travel agency do it for you and be done with it.

Good luck.

#2 Posted: 14/7/2010 - 09:07

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Ocean Travel - Dishonest Travel Agent in Hanoi (Recommended by Lonely Planet) ... By CakeFace on 1 May 2009 24 13354 29 Jul 2010