Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Koh Jum Resort - Ting Rai Beach - Any feedback?

• globopato

Joined Travelfish
    28th July, 2010

We are thinking of staying at Koh Jum Resort on Ting Rai Beach, Koh Jum in late October. Has anyone stayed there? It looks fairly new and I can't find much info. I have found 4 glowing reviews on Tripadvisor but I'm looking for a bit more info. Is it worth paying extra for the Teak

Have also checked out kohjumonline.com but only pictures.

Also, does anyone know when the direct ferry from Krabi to Ko Jum starts up? Would we be able to go direct from Krabi in late October or still have to go via Laem Kruat?

#1 Posted: 16/9/2010 - 16:50

• Advertisement

• tezza

Joined Travelfish
    13th April, 2006
    Total reviews: 61

Haven't stayed there. When I went by last year a new joint was being built on Ting Rai, looked impressive at the 75% mark.
    Krabi-Jum-Lanta ferry usually starts in November but could start earlier. Kojumonline is pretty conscientious in posting when it's starting. It is possible to access Jum fairly easily when the ferry does not run - post if you want details.

#2 Posted: 23/9/2010 - 15:16

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Ko Phangan - Rin Beach Resort - Any feedback? Can't find any reviews online ... By alt on 10 Oct 2011 10 1591 22 Oct 2011