Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Julie's Place Reservations??

• kristinak

Joined Travelfish
    15th September, 2010

Hey, I was wondering if any one knows how to get a reservation at this guest house before arriving. I've heard great things about Julie's G.H in Chiang Mai. But when I've asked about reserving a room over e-mail they tell me can't take a reservation and tell me to check out a different G.H. Do you have to arrive at their doorstep and keep your fingers crossed?

#1 Posted: 27/9/2010 - 01:37

• Advertisement

• Captain_Bob

Click here to learn more about Captain_Bob
    Joined Travelfish
    27th May, 2006
    Location Thailand

Julie's is very popular and usually full every day. The only way is to show up around 10am when most people check out and hope for a vacancy. There are about 20 other guesthouses in the immediate area too so you'll find something no problem. We're a block north across the road.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4057/4365033302_ccac0a068a_o.jpg

#2 Posted: 27/9/2010 - 16:22

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Time magazine and no reservations vote Cebu the best place for roasted pig ... By Arcticman on 19 Jan 2013 3 1144 17 Feb 2013