Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Overnight accommodation near Phuket airport?

Posted by sparkie on 27/11/2006 at 15:21

Hi, I am flying into Phuket night time at Christmas and flying out next morning, so I am looking for some where low priced near the airport.(1000B max)Am I likely to find anything around Hat Nai Yang/Mai Khao. I only see references to upmarket resorts. Or should I just head into Phuket town? Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

#1 sparkie has been a member since 27/11/2006. Posts: 2

Posted by somtam2000 on 27/11/2006 at 15:37 admin

Hi sparkie,

Welcome to Travelfish!

If you take a look at our section for Nai Yang Beach you'll see there's a handful of budget places listed... if none of those are what you're after then Phuket Town is the best bet, though I'd suggest trying some of the Nai Yang joints as they're quite close to the airport.

Hope that helps.

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,436
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by sparkie on 28/11/2006 at 10:13

Thanks for the help, I'll phone some of those places when I get there.

#3 sparkie has been a member since 27/11/2006. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.