Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Cozy Guesthouse, Koh Kood, Trat-RECOMMENDED!

Posted by am1986 on 9/11/2010 at 23:10

Hello all...

I'm really really recommending this island and "Cozy Guesthouse' in particular..

I spent the last week here on this magical island.. Not the most wellknown island.. Really quite and peaceful.. Quite big, yet not reallyover developed for tourists like most of the islands in Thailand bynow..

There are 2 magical waterfalls here, really beautiful beaches and mostimportantly, a real quite and peaceful place to get away to and be inpeace.. Not a party island, so if your looking for the real tropicalisland dream , Koh Kood is what your looking for..

Cozy Guesthouse was really amazing.. The friendliest staff I've evercome across, really really affordable rooms.. 250 Baht for a double and500 Baht for an air conditioned bungalow.. The food here is reallyamazing and the cheapest I saw around the whole island.. 5 minutes walkfrom a really beautiful, long beach..

In short, I really really recommend coming here.. Take my word for it..

To get here, you take a fairy from Trat, to which you can take a busfrom Bangkok really easily for 250 Baht.. From Trat, it takes around 2hours in the slow fairy and 45 minutes in the fast one..

Enjoy!

:D

#1 am1986 has been a member since 9/11/2010. Posts: 1

Posted by amadeejolie on 10/11/2010 at 07:32

do you have pics. of this beautiful little place? thank you

#2 amadeejolie has been a member since 9/11/2010. Posts: 4

Posted by amadeejolie on 10/11/2010 at 07:39

do you have pics. of this beautiful little place? thank you

#3 amadeejolie has been a member since 9/11/2010. Posts: 4

Posted by domino on 27/11/2010 at 17:47

Thanks for sharing! Looks like you had a really wonderful time.

#4 domino has been a member since 6/1/2010. Posts: 6

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.