Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Cozy Guesthouse, Koh Kood, Trat-RECOMMENDED!

• am1986

Joined Travelfish
    9th November, 2010

Hello all...

I'm really really recommending this island and "Cozy Guesthouse' in particular..

I spent the last week here on this magical island.. Not the most wellknown island.. Really quite and peaceful.. Quite big, yet not reallyover developed for tourists like most of the islands in Thailand bynow..

There are 2 magical waterfalls here, really beautiful beaches and mostimportantly, a real quite and peaceful place to get away to and be inpeace.. Not a party island, so if your looking for the real tropicalisland dream , Koh Kood is what your looking for..

Cozy Guesthouse was really amazing.. The friendliest staff I've evercome across, really really affordable rooms.. 250 Baht for a double and500 Baht for an air conditioned bungalow.. The food here is reallyamazing and the cheapest I saw around the whole island.. 5 minutes walkfrom a really beautiful, long beach..

In short, I really really recommend coming here.. Take my word for it..

To get here, you take a fairy from Trat, to which you can take a busfrom Bangkok really easily for 250 Baht.. From Trat, it takes around 2hours in the slow fairy and 45 minutes in the fast one..

Enjoy!

:D

#1 Posted: 9/11/2010 - 23:10

• Advertisement

• amadeejolie

Joined Travelfish
    9th November, 2010

do you have pics. of this beautiful little place? thank you

#2 Posted: 10/11/2010 - 07:32

• amadeejolie

Joined Travelfish
    9th November, 2010

do you have pics. of this beautiful little place? thank you

#3 Posted: 10/11/2010 - 07:39

• domino

Joined Travelfish
    6th January, 2010

Thanks for sharing! Looks like you had a really wonderful time.

#4 Posted: 27/11/2010 - 17:47

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Koh Kood Resort and Spa, KOh Kood, Trat Province ... By carmen on 27 Feb 2007 0 2168 27 Feb 2007
Cozy and Nice guesthouse in bangkok ... By ninanoi on 19 May 2010 1 1858 22 May 2010