Andaman Islands hopping questions
5th November, 2010
Hello! i plan on leaving bangkok to surat thani, then getting to:
3 nights in Railay, 3 nights in Kradan, 3 nights in Ko Lanta, 3 nights in Phi Phi, 2 nights in Phuket
i have a few questions regarding this itinery
1) is travel between these locations expensive?
2) should i skip any of these locations because similiarity?
2) Do i need to book accommodation in advance and is budget accommodation available on railay, kradan and phi phi? (travelling from early december to approx 20th of december)
thank you very much for any replies
#1 Posted: 10/11/2010 - 07:15
21st January, 2004
Total reviews: 24
At least 113
2) Three days on Ko Lanta seems hardly worth it as it is a big island, and I'd be inclined to cancel out one of the destinations and spend a bit longer in each of the remaining spots.
3) I'd recommend reservations for Ko Phi Phi if you want a decent room - even the rubbish will be pricey there in December.
#2 Posted: 10/11/2010 - 15:46
Add your reply
You need to be logged in to add a reply.
Not a member? you can join here.
|Possibly related discussions||Replies||Views||Latest reply|
|Andaman Island Hopping ...||3||3331||5 Nov 2010|
|Any recommendations on budget Andaman island hopping during Dec-Jan? ...||21||1014||18 Jan 2014|
|Thai islands January- island hopping ...||6||2779||12 Sep 2008|
|Andaman Islands ...||7||1516||27 Nov 2013|
|Andaman Islands ...||2||1649||13 Jul 2006|
|Islands: Gulf vs. Andaman Sea ...||4||1171||19 Jan 2014|
|Andaman Sea and Gulf of Thailand Islands ...||1||3556||10 Feb 2009|
|Southern Andaman Islands in late November ...||2||2238||12 Jun 2009|
|Andaman Islands - snorkeling in December - any advice ...||0||218||4 Aug 2014|