Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Any backpackers visiting Koh Phangan for new year's eve

Posted by krisbuggy on 23/11/2010 at 02:04

Hi All,

This is Krishna from Bangalore, India. I am planning to visit Koh Phangan for the New year's Eve and this is my first time international backpacking....so a li'l tense but excited already :) ....i was planning on catching a bus from Bangkok to Surat Thani and then ferry towards Koh Phangan on the 28th Dec 2010, and off on the 1st Dec evening back to bangkok, but with no accommodation booked...as of yet (was planning to stay at koh Phangan).....I would care a lot for some advice and am absolutely fine on sharing basis.....Also, I am 26 yrs ,male and i mingle well and like to meet new ppl and make new friends so anyone caring to hop me in their group, also helps in staying out of truoble (im hoping all are warm ppl here...just kidding :)). let me know if this works out good..
you could also write to me at kris.buggy@gmail.com

Cheers!... Good luck

#1 krisbuggy has been a member since 23/11/2010. Posts: 3

Posted by krisbuggy on 23/11/2010 at 02:09

Hi All,

This is Krishna from Bangalore, India. I am planning to visit Koh Phangan for the New year Eve and this is my first time international backpacking....so a li'l tense but excited already :) ....i was planning on catching a bus from Bangkok to Surat Thani and then ferry towards Koh Phangan on the 28th Dec 2010, and off on the 1st Dec evening back to bangkok, but with no accommodation booked...as of yet (was planning to stay at koh Phangan).....I would care a lot for some advice and am absolutely fine on sharing basis.....Also, I am 26 yrs ,male and i mingle well and like to meet new ppl and make new friends so anyone caring to hop me in their group, also helps in staying out of truoble (im hoping all are warm ppl here...just kidding :)). let me know if this works out good..
you could also write to me at kris.buggy@gmail.com

Cheers!... Good luck

#2 krisbuggy has been a member since 23/11/2010. Posts: 3

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.