Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Any backpackers visiting Koh Phangan for new year's eve

• krisbuggy

Joined Travelfish
    23rd November, 2010

Hi All,

This is Krishna from Bangalore, India. I am planning to visit Koh Phangan for the New year's Eve and this is my first time international backpacking....so a li'l tense but excited already :) ....i was planning on catching a bus from Bangkok to Surat Thani and then ferry towards Koh Phangan on the 28th Dec 2010, and off on the 1st Dec evening back to bangkok, but with no accommodation booked...as of yet (was planning to stay at koh Phangan).....I would care a lot for some advice and am absolutely fine on sharing basis.....Also, I am 26 yrs ,male and i mingle well and like to meet new ppl and make new friends so anyone caring to hop me in their group, also helps in staying out of truoble (im hoping all are warm ppl here...just kidding :)). let me know if this works out good..
    you could also write to me at kris.buggy@gmail.com

Cheers!... Good luck

#1 Posted: 23/11/2010 - 02:04

• Advertisement

• krisbuggy

Joined Travelfish
    23rd November, 2010

Hi All,

This is Krishna from Bangalore, India. I am planning to visit Koh Phangan for the New year Eve and this is my first time international backpacking....so a li'l tense but excited already :) ....i was planning on catching a bus from Bangkok to Surat Thani and then ferry towards Koh Phangan on the 28th Dec 2010, and off on the 1st Dec evening back to bangkok, but with no accommodation booked...as of yet (was planning to stay at koh Phangan).....I would care a lot for some advice and am absolutely fine on sharing basis.....Also, I am 26 yrs ,male and i mingle well and like to meet new ppl and make new friends so anyone caring to hop me in their group, also helps in staying out of truoble (im hoping all are warm ppl here...just kidding :)). let me know if this works out good..
    you could also write to me at kris.buggy@gmail.com

Cheers!... Good luck

#2 Posted: 23/11/2010 - 02:09

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
New Beach Resort & Backpackers on Koh Phangan! ... By thebeachvillage on 23 Mar 2013 0 1555 23 Mar 2013