Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Hotel Booking in Bangkok

• boocik04

Joined Travelfish
    13th October, 2006

Hello everyone,

My trip to Bangkok is coming nearer (on the 7th Dec) and I am geting nervous.
    I made an online hotel booking (Bangkok Sahara Hotel) at AtSiam.com and heard travellers' reviews about bookings not being available at hotels when they use online bookings (unless if they call the hotel to check the booking personally).
    I have e-mailed twice to AtSiam.com's customer support service about this but there was no reply. How can I go about this? Do I call the hotel myself? I read in reviews that the staff there do not speak much English (and I do not speak Thai).
    I am just so afraid that I won't have a place to stay when I arrive there and since I have already paid the booking with credit card, I was wondering if I can get a refund in case they don't have my booking?
    Please help!
    Thanking in advance for replies....

#1 Posted: 4/12/2006 - 00:05

• Advertisement

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Hi boocik04,

If you've booked through AtSiam then I'd guess you need to deal with them rather than the hotel. If you don't hear back from them you can do little but contact your credit card company and cancel the charge and book another hotel.

#2 Posted: 4/12/2006 - 12:51

• boocik04

Joined Travelfish
    13th October, 2006

Thanks so much Somtam. Appreciate the advice.....

#3 Posted: 4/12/2006 - 15:34

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.