Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Going home, selling Malarone in Bangkok

Posted by traveller2342534 on 18/1/2011 at 12:09

Hello fellow travellers :)

I'm going home in a few days, after having travelled through SE-Asia for half a year. Before I left home I went to a travel doctor that gave me a ton of malaria pills, but I ended up not going to so many malarious areas so I have 56 pills left.

I will be in Bangkok on 20 and 21 januari, selling 56 (or less, if you don't need 56) malarone tablets at $2,50 per pill (euros and baht accepted as well). The prices I've seen range from $5 to $10 per pill, so this is a considerable cost saving.

If I don't find a buyer in Bangkok, I will be selling these pills in the Netherlands. Contact me by private message, as I'm not allowed to post my email here.

If this is in the wrong forum, please move it.

Cheers!

#1 traveller2342534 has been a member since 18/1/2011. Posts: 1

Posted by Krabiman on 19/1/2011 at 07:41

Illegal to sell drugs and why the hell did you get all those pills i dont know. you can buy them in thailand. couldnt imagine they would cost more than $2.50.

ive never had the need to use malaria tablets in thailand.

#2 Krabiman has been a member since 2/1/2011. Posts: 223

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.