Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Going home, selling Malarone in Bangkok

• traveller23-

Joined Travelfish
    18th January, 2011

Hello fellow travellers :)

I'm going home in a few days, after having travelled through SE-Asia for half a year. Before I left home I went to a travel doctor that gave me a ton of malaria pills, but I ended up not going to so many malarious areas so I have 56 pills left.

I will be in Bangkok on 20 and 21 januari, selling 56 (or less, if you don't need 56) malarone tablets at $2,50 per pill (euros and baht accepted as well). The prices I've seen range from $5 to $10 per pill, so this is a considerable cost saving.

If I don't find a buyer in Bangkok, I will be selling these pills in the Netherlands. Contact me by private message, as I'm not allowed to post my email here.

If this is in the wrong forum, please move it.

Cheers!

#1 Posted: 18/1/2011 - 12:09

• Advertisement

• Krabiman

Joined Travelfish
    2nd January, 2011

Illegal to sell drugs and why the hell did you get all those pills i dont know. you can buy them in thailand. couldnt imagine they would cost more than $2.50.

ive never had the need to use malaria tablets in thailand.

#2 Posted: 19/1/2011 - 07:41

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Malarone in Bangkok? ... By chicho83 on 20 Jan 2009 9 6270 21 Jan 2009
Can you get Malarone malaria tabs in Bangkok? ... By rhymeandreason on 1 Oct 2008 7 15297 8 Oct 2008