Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Accomodation in Koh Lanta with a family of five.

• acorns11

Joined Travelfish
    23rd January, 2011

Looking to travel to Koh Lanta in April with my family for ten days. Can anyone recomend some good accomodation? Beach bungalow would be preferable. Whats a good price to pay for something good not necessarily five star? Visited thailand twenty years ago so not very up to date.

#1 Posted: 23/1/2011 - 20:55

• Advertisement

• tezza

Joined Travelfish
    13th April, 2006
    Total reviews: 61

Wow. Not too many places can sleep 5. In a lot of cases you may find yourself paying for 2 bungalows.
    I'm a budget traveller and am not up to speed on Lanta's sub 5 star prices - but a bit of a trawl thru Agoda, sawadee.com and other booking sites + TRAVELFISH'S own booking area should bring you up to speed on this.

Reading this, I can see I haven't contributed too much. Okay, I reckon best all round beach on Lanta is Long Beach - close to ferry, nice sand, deep water low tide most sections, heaps of accomm all prices plus plenty of restaurants, beach bars etc - but not overdone.

#2 Posted: 24/1/2011 - 15:17

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Ko Lanta with family ... By pia2am on 15 Sep 2009 3 2065 17 Sep 2009
Guesthouse accomodation Siem Reap for a family of 4. ... By coopsnpeps on 27 Mar 2010 4 2980 16 Nov 2010