Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Nok Air - International credit cards can now be used

• murwill16

Joined Travelfish
    2nd January, 2005

I posted this earlier this evening on Lonely Planet. Nok Air has finally put in place a system to again permit use of foreign credit cards to pay online for flights. A new highlighted box appeared on its website yesterday. As I understand it the card, as relevant, needs to be registered with "verified by Visa" or "master card secure code" to use the system, I have just used my card that is so registered to book 2 tickets to Trang, have selected our seats and received an email confirmation.
    The next poster said he tried tonight but it would not work. The requirement would appear to be to have the card registered as appropriate with the card provider. Mine has worked in that my credit card account has had the charge debited, I checked as I stuffed about using the secure system and had a couple of attempts and phone calls to the bank, the mess up wasn't actually my fault however.

#1 Posted: 22/12/2006 - 16:37

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
credit cards? ... By worldbound on 14 Mar 2011 5 1476 15 Mar 2011
NZ Credit cards ... By shambles on 20 Feb 2012 2 1301 20 Feb 2012