Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Sangklaburi to Umphang trekking and dirtbike Adventure

• jarunsaksri-

Joined Travelfish
    25th February, 2011

I have read that most people want to know how to get from Sangklaburi to Umphang. Today I have a good news for them. a person who want to trekking trough to the jungle or by truck or dirtbike you can contact me. It is real offroad and Adventure. For more information contact me: jarunsaksri1@gmail.com
    map.jpg

#1 Posted: 25/2/2011 - 11:13

• Advertisement

• jarunsaksri-

Joined Travelfish
    25th February, 2011

#2 Posted: 9/3/2011 - 11:48

• jarunsaksri-

Joined Travelfish
    25th February, 2011

The real dirtbike adventure[img]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_1dqYeHxxr9o/S4PnFa4xnOI/AAAAAAAAHc8/AfpjAJ2ehOU/s1024/IMG_0526%20%282%29.JPG[/img]

#3 Posted: 8/7/2011 - 10:56

• GillesFromF-
    rance

Joined Travelfish
    13th December, 2010

It would be a shame to leave this page looking like self-advertisment (though it was very useful to me to find a guide last month !) so it might be judicious to add a short testimony from a happy customer back home : this trek is excellent, and Jarun is a very nice person (who also speaks excellent English). I warmly and sincerly recommend this hike to anybody watching this page and hesitating to contact a mysterious gmail address, as I did mid-November : this is not a scam, but a real opportunity to walk something more substantial than most treks offered elsewhere in Thailand.

#4 Posted: 21/12/2013 - 07:44

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Looking for a trekking guide and some adventure. ... By W_Sobchak on 17 Oct 2010 4 2208 9 Mar 2011