Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Travelling to Thailand in April

• iamsam15

Joined Travelfish
    5th March, 2011
    Location Singapore

Hi all,

I'm Samantha, 20 years old from the very beautiful city in SEA, Singapore.

I'm planning to travel with a very good buddy of mine to Thailand in mid april for the Songkran(Water Festival). Probably will reach on 11th April and stay there for a few days before going up to India!

We'll definitely love to meet up with a few travellers and explore Thailand altogether if you're going to be there in April! Hit me back.

Sam

#1 Posted: 5/3/2011 - 02:41

• Advertisement

• bw107

Joined Travelfish
    9th March, 2011
    Location United States

Hi Sam! I arrive in BKK on April 12th. I plan to travel Thai for a while then hit up Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, and where ever else I may wind up. Send me a e-mail if you are interested in meeting up. I am 30/m from Las Vegas, NV USA and will be backpacking solo. (thaiburt@hotmail.com)

One Love,
    Burton

#2 Posted: 15/3/2011 - 00:33

• bw107

Joined Travelfish
    9th March, 2011
    Location United States

Does anyone know why it says (longtail Driver) under my user name??? How can I change this to backpacker

#3 Posted: 15/3/2011 - 00:49

• boxee

Joined Travelfish
    26th March, 2008
    Location Singapore

bw

this will change the more posts u make , not sure in what order they are though

danny

#4 Posted: 15/3/2011 - 01:33

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
23/F travelling Thailand/Cambodia/Laos/Vietnam Jan-April 2012 ... By melaniedelia on 3 Aug 2011 23 5804 13 Dec 2011