Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Nice hotel for honeymoon with a small child at a beach with good local food

Posted by ambii on 10/3/2011 at 15:54

Hi there fellow travellers
I am looking for a nice hotel where we can spend our honeymoon in 14 days some time between august and december. We are looking for a hotel close to a nice beach with good diving possibilities and good local restaurants. Love to eat cheap local food on the beach. We have stayed at the Perhentian Islands in Malaysia which is highly recommendable. But I am seeking a similar island in Thailand where I can bring my future wife and my little son. So there has to be aircon. We would love to stay in a beach hut down to the beach. It doesnt have to be in a expensive beach resort, but rather a small and nice place close to the locals.
I hope you can help me with references to places you have stayed.

#1 ambii has been a member since 10/3/2011. Posts: 1

Posted by swag on 11/3/2011 at 05:12

you might want to have a look at Sayang Beach Resort, Long Beach Koh Lanta.might fit your bill.right on the beach a/c very friendly family run,they love kids and the beach is very safe.we spent a week there and really enjoyed the food and the whole vibe. Plus theres great diving to be had.Can recommend lanta diver as a very well run place

#2 swag has been a member since 28/3/2007. Location: Australia. Posts: 330

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.