Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Hotel reviews from our latest trip

• ding

Joined Travelfish
    8th January, 2006
    Total reviews: 8

Good ones;
    Manhattan -in Sukhumvit. Excellent value, great pool warm enough to swim and wonderful staff. Great location and price for AC,TV, pool. Great breakfast included.

New Siam Riverside -by Khao San Rd and Tha Phra Arthit (across from Peachy GH). Not finished by our Dec. '06 stay but we swam at pool across the street at New Siam 2. Right on Chao Phraya River, had 2 rooms with great view. Very well done larger boutique hotel.

Sai Kaew Villa -Ko Samet. Treated well. At great beach, Hat Sai Kaew. Good value overall. We had a family bungalow up on stilts with a big deck. Breakfast only weak point but B100 free food that made a poop.

BAD ones;
    Imperial Queens Park -in Sukhumvit. $100/night and we were treated poorly this time. We were refused the gym and breakfast buffet this trip. We booked via asiarooms but Pacific World Thailand was our booker somehow (?). This stay will be our last here. Pool too cold even for me. Rude staff.

Woodlands Resort -in Naklua Pattaya (north) by dolphin circle. WAY overpriced. From our DELUXE POOL TERRACE room we couldn't even see the pool. The pics made me think I could jump off the deck into it, at least walk off the deck to it... or see it. Instead we saw the toilet doors behind the pool bar. The 2 single beds were tiny for 3 of us, especially at this price range. BAD value. Bad pool water, stunk. Pretty setting. No help on room disatisfaction, cold treatment from staff.

#1 Posted: 2/1/2007 - 19:46

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Hotel reviews ... By Krabiman on 18 Jan 2011 21 1576 22 Jan 2011