Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Arrive Bangkok at 2 am

• fht

Joined Travelfish
    16th March, 2011

Hi guys

I'm a first time solo female traveler in SEA and my flight into Bangkok arrives at the very unfortunate time at 2 am.

I was thinking I just get an airport hotel and crash there for the night? Do places provide pick up during that time?

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

#1 Posted: 16/3/2011 - 15:46

• Advertisement

• boxee

Joined Travelfish
    26th March, 2008
    Location Singapore

lots of hotels near the airport will provide a collection , but i find it just as easy to use a metered taxi from out side the airport , i have never arrived that late but i am sure the taxi point is open 24 hours a day , i am the same as u that if i arrive late and after a long flight i like to stay in a hotel close to the airport , so i can relax for one night before moving into central bkk ,

danny

#2 Posted: 16/3/2011 - 17:17

• goonistik

Joined Travelfish
    7th January, 2010

At 2 AM there is no traffic so you can consider going to Bangkok. I got out of the airport at around 1AM and I arrived at my hostel in the Silom area in about 20 to 25 minutes.

#3 Posted: 16/3/2011 - 18:21

• bw107

Joined Travelfish
    9th March, 2011
    Location United States

Hey When do u arrive? I arrive on 12th of April at midnight

#4 Posted: 16/3/2011 - 23:25

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.