Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Travelling Between 11th May to 15th May 2011

Posted by seahmj on 7/4/2011 at 14:37

Dear TravelFishers,

Would like to enquire if anyone can advise on a trustable tour agency in Bangkok near to pratunam market?

I will be staying at First House Hotel, anyone have any experience with this hotel?

#1 seahmj has been a member since 18/5/2008. Posts: 14

Posted by slapbreeya on 22/4/2011 at 14:15

Living in Thailand for the last 18 months has taught me to try and avoid Tour and Travel Agencies as much as possible.

My advice is to get out there and do things independently. It makes it harder work sometimes but thats the fun of traveling. Getting from A - B by yourself can open you up to many other opportunities that you wouldn't experience on a bus with many other tourists.

It might be daunting but with websites such as Travelfish and this forum you can work things out easy enough. Any problems, just post a message on here.

Safe travels [img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

#2 slapbreeya has been a member since 22/4/2011. Location: Thailand. Posts: 50
 Twitter 

Posted by LauraPass on 23/4/2011 at 12:41

I have never stayed in that hotel but my friend did. Not too sure about it but they didn't complained. So, may be ok.
There is a new fun program in Bangkok, called BangkokFoodTours. It's 3-hr activity bringing you to the most delicious local eateries. I joined the tour and love all menus they let us taste. The guide is very friendly and can help suggesting other interesting attractions in Bangkok as well. From my understanding, the tours run daily but you can check BangkokFoodTours dot com to be sure. Have fun in Thailand!

#3 LauraPass has been a member since 23/4/2011. Posts: 5

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.