Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Travelling Between 11th May to 15th May 2011

• seahmj

Joined Travelfish
    18th May, 2008

Dear TravelFishers,

Would like to enquire if anyone can advise on a trustable tour agency in Bangkok near to pratunam market?

I will be staying at First House Hotel, anyone have any experience with this hotel?

#1 Posted: 7/4/2011 - 14:37

• Advertisement

• slapbreeya

Joined Travelfish
    22nd April, 2011
    Location Thailand

Living in Thailand for the last 18 months has taught me to try and avoid Tour and Travel Agencies as much as possible.

My advice is to get out there and do things independently. It makes it harder work sometimes but thats the fun of traveling. Getting from A - B by yourself can open you up to many other opportunities that you wouldn't experience on a bus with many other tourists.

It might be daunting but with websites such as Travelfish and this forum you can work things out easy enough. Any problems, just post a message on here.

Safe travels [img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

#2 Posted: 22/4/2011 - 14:15

• LauraPass

Joined Travelfish
    23rd April, 2011

I have never stayed in that hotel but my friend did. Not too sure about it but they didn't complained. So, may be ok.
    There is a new fun program in Bangkok, called BangkokFoodTours. It's 3-hr activity bringing you to the most delicious local eateries. I joined the tour and love all menus they let us taste. The guide is very friendly and can help suggesting other interesting attractions in Bangkok as well. From my understanding, the tours run daily but you can check BangkokFoodTours dot com to be sure. Have fun in Thailand!

#3 Posted: 23/4/2011 - 12:41

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
25/English guy/Travelling solo unexpectedly/Arrive in Bangkok 11th Dec - Anyone want to meet? ... By Solotripabroad on 20 Nov 2012 1 703 29 Nov 2012
24/m Travelling Vietnam->Cambodia->Laos->Thailand for two months from March 15th (by motorbike?!) ... By Criggy on 22 Feb 2012 4 1452 9 Mar 2012