Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Songkran in Phuket

Posted by CrankyCarrot on 12/4/2011 at 17:36

Songkran in Phuket has started a tad earlier than people were saying this year ... utes/pickup trucks full of supersoaker dudes have begun adding to the noise outside my apartment, along with the cacophony of ambulances going to pick up the wounded. What fun!

#1 CrankyCarrot has been a member since 24/3/2010. Location: Thailand. Posts: 662
 Website 

Posted by CrankyCarrot on 12/4/2011 at 21:41

All sarcasm aside, I've since armed myself to the teeth. Sidearm water pistol and massive, pump-action super soaker. Nothing funner than using a tuk tuk for cover, then squirting cheeky little kids in the face before they can get a shot off - mwahhahahahaha!!

Might grab some friends so we can lay down suppressing fire and do some real damage.

PS Only joking ;)

...maybe

#2 CrankyCarrot has been a member since 24/3/2010. Location: Thailand. Posts: 662
 Website 

Posted by CrankyCarrot on 13/4/2011 at 20:14

Well, that was easily one of the craziest experiences of my whole life ...then again the vegetarian festival was pretty out there.

#3 CrankyCarrot has been a member since 24/3/2010. Location: Thailand. Posts: 662
 Website 

Posted by timinphuket on 29/1/2012 at 03:13

The Vegetarian Festival is certainly 'out there' fabulous - this was 2011

#4 timinphuket has been a member since 11/4/2011. Posts: 4

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.