Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Laguna Phuket Marathon - Advice on accommodation

Posted by Merrianne on 14/4/2011 at 11:58

I will be running the 1/2 at the Laguna Phuket event and I'm wondering if runners have any feedback? tips? recommendations about this particular race and possible accommodation ideas. I've visited Phuket previously (Kata) , but don't know where to stay that would be reasonably close and well priced (The Laguna Six on site are too expensive for me). How is the location of Nai Yang Beach resort? OR Blue Garden for proximity to the start/finish? What do you think? I'd like something cheaper than these, but for two nights, this won't kill me, unless you have other recs.

I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks so much.

#1 Merrianne has been a member since 7/11/2010. Posts: 5

Posted by hbwang on 4/6/2011 at 14:16

Hi I am Wang and will be running in the Phuket marathon. I will be staying at the Patong Pearly resortel-and it is highly recommended For about 1,400 baht I hv a suite room with private jaccuzi

Although not walking distance to Laguna Phuket I rent a superbike to get to Laguna as well as around the island

Enjoy your run

#2 hbwang has been a member since 4/6/2011. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.