Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Showing up in Bangkok tonight with no plans!

• wanderwonde-
    r25

Joined Travelfish
    23rd April, 2011

Hey Everyone,

I'm a laid back 25/m heading to SEA for the first time, for an as yet undetermined amount of time.

This is my 3rd solo backpacking trip, so it's not all new, but I've never headed out on a one way ticket before like this time.

I'm at Narita right now and arrive at BKK at 11:45.

I was wondering if anyone who knows the city at all would want to hang out and explore some or whatever?

(Not tonight, of course, but in the next few days maybe?)

This is my first post, so I'm glad to finally join a forum I've lurked on for quite a while.

Talk to you soon!

#1 Posted: 23/4/2011 - 14:36

• Advertisement

• slapbreeya

Joined Travelfish
    22nd April, 2011
    Location Thailand

Im not in BKK but let me know if you make it up to Chiang Mai and i can show you around.

Safe travels :)

#2 Posted: 24/4/2011 - 22:46

• Kellyvanh

Joined Travelfish
    21st April, 2011

Hi there,

I'll be arriving in Bangkok - from Belgium early thursday morning (28th). Happy to do some wandering around if you're still in the area...
    I've been to Bangkok twice before - as a teen but this will be my first solo trip to the area... so excited :-)

Just give me a shout if you're up for it :-)
    Kelly

#3 Posted: 25/4/2011 - 14:01

• brokestock

Joined Travelfish
    8th May, 2010

Hey everyone.. arriving in Bangkok tomorrow late in the evening. I'm open to meeting some fellow travellers, will also be trying to make my way down to Koh Phangan for the full moon party..

#4 Posted: 25/4/2011 - 17:15

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Bangkok tonight 22 y/o female ... By noregrets on 6 Jun 2011 4 1831 14 Jun 2011
Good spot in Bangkok to watch the World Cup Finals tonight? ... By evanh on 13 Jul 2014 1 238 13 Jul 2014