Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Multiple entries within 6 month period

• chicoelnino

Click here to learn more about chicoelnino
    Joined Travelfish
    17th September, 2010

Hi,

Am heading to asia in june for 6 months. Landing in Bangkok and spending 2 nights there, then flying to Indonesia. Will be back then about a month or so later, arriving by air. Then will head to Australia for 3 weeks from phuket before returning to phuket. Then will travel around vietnam and cambodia before returning to bangkok overland to fly home.

Will I be able to do that visa wise? I know you get a 30 day visa on arrival by air. just wondering will i have any problems doing the above itinery when it comes to getting visa?

thanks in advance.

#1 Posted: 13/5/2011 - 08:34

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Multiple visa entries in Thailand ... By chicoelnino on 2 Jul 2011 6 1948 6 Jul 2011
Thailand visa - multiple entries ... By Eruve on 18 Jun 2012 15 4705 6 Nov 2013
Thailand Land Visa (multiple entries?) ... By Fangtasia on 22 Jan 2013 5 2159 23 Jan 2013
How many times can I enter Cambodia on a 30 day tourist visa within a 6 month period? ... By annarose on 1 Jul 2009 4 3025 2 Jul 2009