Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

3 Week Trip -please help:)

• Irishhylo

Joined Travelfish
    27th May, 2011

Going to Thailand Mid July for three weeks and am considering the followin-

Bangkok (3 nights) Chiang Mai (4 nights- to include homestay with hilltribes) Phi phi (2 nights via Krabi) Phuket (1 Night) Koh Sak National Park (2 nights) Ko Samai (2 nights) Ko Phangan (3 nights) and Ko Tao (3 Nights) and then Bangkok to head home.

Does that plan sound do able? or could I do it in a better way? Ne must do's in Thailand or tips for hotels?

All Help appreciated :)

#1 Posted: 27/5/2011 - 05:15

• Advertisement

• tezza

Joined Travelfish
    13th April, 2006
    Total reviews: 61

A lot of people may suggest to slow down and smell the roses.
    But I often travel with time constraints and need to fit in a lot of places over a small time frame. I've found if I'm really active I can get a pretty good idea of many locations over a 2 night stay. The longer the better of course.
    So I think your itinerary is infinitely do-able.

Kinda difficult on the hotels and must-do's. Don't know your budget and there are so many locations that a comprehensive list would be too time consuming for most posters. Maybe if you post a new thread about accomm and activities at each individual spot you will get more responses.
    Of course travelfish's island and other place summaries followed by accomm reviews cover this pretty well.

#2 Posted: 27/5/2011 - 10:52

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.