Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Best way to tour Phang Nga Bay - depart from Rawai or Patong?

Posted by mhl2011 on 4/8/2011 at 07:19

Hi everyone, my boyfriend and I are going to be Phuket for a week in December (the height of peak season) and we wanted to go on a sea canoeing tour of Phang Nga Bay for a day. We will be staying at the Serenity Resort in Rawai near Chalong Bay for the first 4 days, then at the Belle Resort in Patong the last 3 days. we were told we wouldn't have to book tours in advance, but because we're traveling in peak season I'm a little nervous that everything might be booked up when we get there - should I book the Phang Nga Bay tour in advance, or just book it when I get there? Also, is it easier to get to Phang Nga Bay from Rawai (Chalong bay) or Patong? I'm trying to figure out if we should go on the tour during the first half of the trip, or the latter half of the trip when we are in Patong... thank you all so much for any information you can provide~

#1 mhl2011 has been a member since 4/8/2011. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.