Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

travelling friends

• emily2310

Joined Travelfish
    14th June, 2011

Hey, I'm arriving early Oct, if anyone fancies meeting up for a beer, and heading to Kachamburi together for a few days, then please get in touch. Em. x

#1 Posted: 18/8/2011 - 05:06

• Advertisement

• rossco

Joined Travelfish
    30th April, 2011
    Location United Kingdom

Hey Emily!

I need to be in BKK on the 6th Oct but would love to meet up with you and explore Kanchanaburi!

Add me on Facebook and we can talk! http://www.facebook.com/PhiPhiMan

#2 Posted: 18/8/2011 - 10:55

• sirhalberd

Joined Travelfish
    30th December, 2007

When you are in Bangkok you can sign up for a tour to Kachanaburi, Death Railway, Bridge on the River Kwai real easy if you want. Local travel agencies are the places to go to for these tours. Some hotels also do the same daily tours. You will be on a van with 9 or 10 other fellow tourists. Maybe you might meet a friend on one of these tours.

#3 Posted: 18/8/2011 - 23:37

• emily2310

Joined Travelfish
    14th June, 2011

Ah, cool, thanks for that. I saw a few tours I wanted to do, but I would have been the only person as not in a group, didn't fancy it. Thanks for your reply. x

#4 Posted: 19/8/2011 - 00:02

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Travelling friends from September - no plan, just go with the flow ... By Scarlettos on 20 Aug 2011 11 2427 8 Sep 2011