Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

November- Bangkok then North

• BlueMarley

Joined Travelfish
    7th May, 2011

I'm arriving in BKK early November. I want to take in the city and then head north for awhile. I've never been to Thailand before and I'd love some travel company. If anyone is interested in checking out Bangkok or touring north with me let me know.

#1 Posted: 2/10/2011 - 06:50

• Advertisement

• BlueMarley

Joined Travelfish
    7th May, 2011

drat... sorry I realise I've put this post in the wrong spot.

#2 Posted: 2/10/2011 - 23:36

• driftersdai-
    ly

Joined Travelfish
    14th October, 2011

Hi If you get this I am also arriving on November 2nd in Bangkok for a 3 month open treck. I am a 24 year old female traveling in Asia alone for the first time. Shoot me an email if you get this. amanda.ringrissler@gmail.com

#3 Posted: 14/10/2011 - 22:43

• peachhead

Joined Travelfish
    17th February, 2011
    Location Australia

Hi to both of you. I arrive in Bangkok on the 28th of this month. I am planning on staying for a little bit and then heading north to Chiang Mai. Get me at thomas.harbert@gmail.com.

Are either of you following information about the floods in Bangkok? From what I can tell they have just closed one of the airports, the main one is open however.

#4 Posted: 25/10/2011 - 21:10

• IronChef

Joined Travelfish
    2nd November, 2011

Hey Guys!
    Best place for news on the bangkok flooding: Thai Visa. Look up news, and they have day-to-day breakdowns of what is going on.

Otherwise, I should be in Chiang Mai on the 11 of November. Maybe someone is interested in connecting for a drink?? My treat! paulc314@gmail.com

#5 Posted: 2/11/2011 - 06:30

• IronChef

Joined Travelfish
    2nd November, 2011

Hey Guys!
    Best place for news on the bangkok flooding: Thai Visa. Look up news, and they have day-to-day breakdowns of what is going on.

Otherwise, I should be in Chiang Mai on the 11 of November. Maybe someone is interested in connecting for a drink?? My treat! paulc314@gmail.com

#6 Posted: 2/11/2011 - 06:34

• Ess87

Joined Travelfish
    9th May, 2011
    Location Australia

Hello, I will be in Chiang Mai for two weeks from the 21st Nov then heading over to Laos and then back down to the islands. Will be going with my friend. Can't wait! If anyone wants to add me on facebook just send me a private message on here and I will give you my full name etc :)

Es. F/24/Aus.

#7 Posted: 2/11/2011 - 19:11

Joined Travelfish
    14th October, 2011

Hi driftersdai-ly
    I am going to Chiang Mai on December 15. Can I join you, I will there for 2 weeks.

#8 Posted: 7/11/2011 - 08:21

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.