Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Skydiving

• jp686

Joined Travelfish
    15th September, 2011

Has anyone been skydiving whilst in Thailand?

It's something I've been thinking about trying for a while now. I was going to jump in the UK but I thought it might be a little more special doing it in Thailand. I think the view would certainly be better.

I'm just looking for any advice on costs, drop zones and safety issues. Is skydiving in Thailand well regulated or is there a chance I could end up with a bunch of cowboys?

#1 Posted: 13/10/2011 - 21:24

• Advertisement

• MADMAC

Joined Travelfish
    6th June, 2009
    Total reviews: 10

There's a sky diving / sports place in Sakhon Nakhon. I can get you the details if you're interested.

#2 Posted: 14/10/2011 - 10:18

• jp686

Joined Travelfish
    15th September, 2011

Thanks, MADMAC, I've found their site - http://www.thaiskydiving.com/

It's about £200 for a tandem jump, the same as it is in the UK, which is fine. It's a little out of the way though. I hadn't planned on heading that far north.

I'll give it some thought.

#3 Posted: 14/10/2011 - 19:23

• siddharth001

Joined Travelfish
    14th October, 2011

hey guys i checked the website ... and it says the drop zone is closed untill 20th of nov ... tas pretty sad... and can u guys temme if its right to travel at the end of this month to pattaya , koh phangan considering the rain?

#4 Posted: 14/10/2011 - 19:42

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.