Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Thailand in November

• deridde6

Joined Travelfish
    25th June, 2011

Hi!

I will be traveling alone around Thailand from November 7th thru mid-December. I have no set plans and I'm looking for some people to travel with. I'm a 27 male from Chicago.
    If anyone is interested in joining up, let me know!
    Chris

#1 Posted: 19/10/2011 - 01:22

• Advertisement

• theromer16

Joined Travelfish
    17th October, 2011

Chris. I will be traveling in Thailand around the same time. I am from Chicago also. Hit me up with a private massege ..

#2 Posted: 19/10/2011 - 10:14

• Mallen

Joined Travelfish
    23rd September, 2011

Hey Chris / theromer 16

My name is Michael, and im a 27 year old guy from Denmark (half irish/half danish) and Im going to Thailand from the 4.th of nov and until the 30.th of nov - Im flying in and out of BKK. (landing on the 5.th early morning). These dates are fixed due to work and exams back in DK in the beginning of dec.

I would love to meet up and travel around for the whole period or just some of the time.

My ideas so far is to go north (Chang mai, and then go south to the beaches to get my diving sertificat) - And of corse experience Bangkok´s crazy city life and to do some shopping /visit a tailor etc. - But im open for plans - just want to have a nice time during my stay and get the most out of my aproxx. 26 days.

More about me; Im easy going, social and easy to be around. I like sports, travels etc.

Hook me up on Facebook if you would like to talk more and think that it could be interesting to meet up.

All the best,

Michael

#3 Posted: 23/10/2011 - 15:54

• deridde6

Joined Travelfish
    25th June, 2011

Mallen/ theromer16,

Send me your names via private chat/message and we can get a facebook thread going or something.

Would any of you two have any interest in going to Cambodia or Vietnam?

Cheers!

Chris

#4 Posted: 25/10/2011 - 02:14

• Mallen

Joined Travelfish
    23rd September, 2011

Hey deridde6

Sorry man, not quite sure how to use PM/chat???

#5 Posted: 25/10/2011 - 04:01

• legionarioub

Joined Travelfish
    25th October, 2011

. I will be Thailand(bangkok) in november 7, from Brazil , i will be alone in this trip, but i will travel to malasya and cambodia too, my website of my trip is www.thiagovcunha.com and my fb http://www.facebook.com/thiagovcunha

see ya guys

#6 Posted: 25/10/2011 - 10:04

• deridde6

Joined Travelfish
    25th June, 2011

Hey guys,

Just facebook me because I dont know how to use this private message thing.

My name is Chris DeRidder from Chicago.

#7 Posted: 26/10/2011 - 01:19

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.