Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Koh Pha Ngan to Khao Sok, Jan 12.... Help!!

• bgowing

Joined Travelfish
    20th October, 2011

Hi All!
    I'm trying to organise travel to Khao Sok from Ko Pha Ngan in January and I'm struggling with how I'm actually going to get there!

This will be my first visit to Thailand and I've pretty much planned my journey up until then. I'll be in Ko Pha Ngan for the NYE "Full Moon" Party and staying on the island for another 3 days. I'm pretty sure I've got to get to either Chumphon or Surat Thani to get to Khao Sok, but I'm not sure how to get there from there!

Any help with people who have done this route in the past, or have planned it already, would be hugely appreciated!

#1 Posted: 20/10/2011 - 19:56

• Advertisement

• guava_girl

Joined Travelfish
    21st October, 2010

You go to Surat Thani and from there you can get a normal bus or a van directly to Koh Sok.
    Be aware that the last bus leaves Surat at 3pm so you must be on an early ferry if you want to go this route. I am not sure what time the last minibus leaves but probably around 5pm.

#2 Posted: 22/10/2011 - 08:30

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.