Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Koh Pha Ngan to Khao Sok, Jan 12.... Help!!

Posted by bgowing on 20/10/2011 at 19:56

Hi All!
I'm trying to organise travel to Khao Sok from Ko Pha Ngan in January and I'm struggling with how I'm actually going to get there!

This will be my first visit to Thailand and I've pretty much planned my journey up until then. I'll be in Ko Pha Ngan for the NYE "Full Moon" Party and staying on the island for another 3 days. I'm pretty sure I've got to get to either Chumphon or Surat Thani to get to Khao Sok, but I'm not sure how to get there from there!

Any help with people who have done this route in the past, or have planned it already, would be hugely appreciated!

#1 bgowing has been a member since 20/10/2011. Posts: 1

Posted by guava_girl on 22/10/2011 at 08:30

You go to Surat Thani and from there you can get a normal bus or a van directly to Koh Sok.
Be aware that the last bus leaves Surat at 3pm so you must be on an early ferry if you want to go this route. I am not sure what time the last minibus leaves but probably around 5pm.

#2 guava_girl has been a member since 21/10/2010. Posts: 252

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.