Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Koh Phi Phi/Krabi detox

• findlay24

Joined Travelfish
    28th October, 2011

Hi,

I'm looking for a detox retreat near Koh Phi Phi or Krabi. Can anyone suggest one that isn't too expensive but still has a bit of charm and character?

Cheers,

Findlay

#1 Posted: 28/10/2011 - 14:03

• Advertisement

• guava_girl

Joined Travelfish
    21st October, 2010

To my knowledge there aren't any. Try Koh Lanta. Otherwise Samui or Koh Phangan are your best options.

#2 Posted: 29/10/2011 - 08:07

• KirstyB

Click here to learn more about KirstyB
    Joined Travelfish
    27th July, 2008
    Location Global Village
    Total reviews: 7
    Places visited:
    At least 197

I second guava_girl's reply - I don't know of any in those places - head to the eastern islands. I am aware of a place in Phuket - Atsumi Retreat Healing Centre - but can't vouch for it. There are several places on Samui and Phangan, including The Sanctuary which has a good reputation but is fairly pricey and Ananda. I did the 11 day detox at Ananda earlier this year and was happy with it; it also seemed to be one of the cheapest options around.

#3 Posted: 29/10/2011 - 11:16

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.