Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Krabi area hotels

• kriskeogh

Joined Travelfish
    16th November, 2011

Any suggestions for nice hotels around Krabi, Railay or Ao Nang that are 4 - 5 star that don't cost the earth. We are there Sunday - Thursday night and want a good quality hotel, nice facilities, pool, not far from beach and within distance to transport/boat connections.

However we don't want to be looking at much over £100-£120 p/night

Help....

#1 Posted: 23/11/2011 - 01:33

• Advertisement

• tezza

Joined Travelfish
    13th April, 2006
    Total reviews: 61

I had a nice stay at Diamond Private on East Railay last high season - within your budget.
    But look, any midranger you can find on East or West Railay in the price bracket should be okay.
    Some pretty nice properties at Ao Nang although a lot on the booking sites as Ao Nang are actually on the next beach west, Hat Noppharet Thara. Okay beach but suffers the low tide blues.
    I would always shoot for Railay over Ao Nang.

#2 Posted: 26/11/2011 - 04:56

• keza4real

Joined Travelfish
    27th November, 2011

Hi
    I am probably too late with reply. We were there just a few weeks ago and Naga Pura Resort and Spa is new and only costs $100aus or 60 pound. The Centara next door has just opened and are currently 3600bht per night and very nice. Check out air asia web site for cheap deals....we did and stayed Krabi for 8 nights for less than $50 aus a night at Naga Pura. Both are close to everything and yet far away to be quiet of a night. Have a great holiday, I wish I was back there.

#3 Posted: 27/11/2011 - 22:14

• smithjojo

Joined Travelfish
    25th November, 2011

wow its really nice experience...
    really nice combination of beaches and natural environment.,!!

#4 Posted: 28/11/2011 - 03:09

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
4 days in Krabi area ... By PurpleAlliums on 29 May 2011 1 2050 30 May 2011
Forest Resort at Ton Sai - Krabi Area ... By tezza on 31 Mar 2007 1 8069 29 Apr 2009
Koh Chang or Krabi/Lanta area?? ... By dnev101 on 4 Jan 2013 8 5383 6 Jan 2013