Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

cashew nut tree bungalow

Posted by fraggletravel on 29/11/2011 at 14:30

hi, can anyone help, i have reserved 2 weeks at cashewnut tree bungalow on kantiang bay on koh lanta, had heard very great and positive reports about the place, but unfortunatly one has just reared its ugly head on trip advisor. can someone just clarify if all is good there at present?

x

#1 fraggletravel has been a member since 29/11/2011. Posts: 1

Posted by altmtl on 29/11/2011 at 14:41

That's why I rarely book in advance, and when I do it's only for one night! And I never pay in advance... Hope it works out for you... maybe she had a personal reason for writing the bad review, maybe the others are fake? Who knows?

#2 altmtl has been a member since 18/5/2009. Location: Canada. Posts: 992
 Website   Twitter   Facebook  

Posted by tezza on 4/12/2011 at 00:39

It's impossible to please everyone and some people are incredibly easy to upset. They see a cockroach and think the world is ending. Cockroaches in a tropical area? Imagine that.

So I ignore negative reports on Trip Advisor etc unless the majority are negative.
Or unless I fire one in.

#3 tezza has been a member since 13/4/2006. Posts: 1,338
 Website 

Posted by travelingkay on 9/12/2011 at 03:12

:(

Ive booked into the Cashewnut tree for 10 days in Dec too and two of my friends will be coming there too as the reviews before were amazing.., but I just saw the bad reviews as well. I am getting worried, especially since the payment is supposed to be upfront.. when are you going there? at least well have company!

#4 travelingkay has been a member since 9/12/2011. Posts: 3

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.