Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

cashew nut tree bungalow

• fraggletrav-
    el

Joined Travelfish
    29th November, 2011

hi, can anyone help, i have reserved 2 weeks at cashewnut tree bungalow on kantiang bay on koh lanta, had heard very great and positive reports about the place, but unfortunatly one has just reared its ugly head on trip advisor. can someone just clarify if all is good there at present?

x

#1 Posted: 29/11/2011 - 14:30

• Advertisement

• altmtl

Click here to learn more about altmtl
    Joined Travelfish
    18th May, 2009
    Location Earth
    Total reviews: 5

That's why I rarely book in advance, and when I do it's only for one night! And I never pay in advance... Hope it works out for you... maybe she had a personal reason for writing the bad review, maybe the others are fake? Who knows?

#2 Posted: 29/11/2011 - 14:41

• tezza

Joined Travelfish
    13th April, 2006
    Total reviews: 61

It's impossible to please everyone and some people are incredibly easy to upset. They see a cockroach and think the world is ending. Cockroaches in a tropical area? Imagine that.

So I ignore negative reports on Trip Advisor etc unless the majority are negative.
    Or unless I fire one in.

#3 Posted: 4/12/2011 - 00:39

• travelingkay

Joined Travelfish
    9th December, 2011

:(

Ive booked into the Cashewnut tree for 10 days in Dec too and two of my friends will be coming there too as the reviews before were amazing.., but I just saw the bad reviews as well. I am getting worried, especially since the payment is supposed to be upfront.. when are you going there? at least well have company!

#4 Posted: 9/12/2011 - 03:12

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.