Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Websites to find travelmate

• carlakoopman

Joined Travelfish
    23rd February, 2007

Hi,

I will be visiting Thailand (and maybe Laos) from 24 May till 19 June.
    At the moment I'm traveling alone in Australia, and that's no problem, a lot of people to meet and Australia is not much different as the life I'm used to in Holland.
    But I'm a bit more insecure about Thailand, and would prefer to travel with someone else.
    Does anyone know useful websites to find a travelmate?
    Or do you think I will be fine, traveling alone, because Thailand is quite Western?

Kind regards,
    Carla

#1 Posted: 23/2/2007 - 13:07

• Advertisement

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Hi Carla,

There's no shortage of people travelling solo in Thailand - it's a very very easy place to travel in. You'll probably struggle not to meet up with others!

#2 Posted: 23/2/2007 - 17:11

• ohaileagain

Joined Travelfish
    2nd February, 2007

Carla,

There's a full moon party on the 31st May in Koh phanang which we are goin too, should have no problem meeting people there. I'll meet you myself if you're craic. lol.

peter

#3 Posted: 23/2/2007 - 17:21

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.