Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Websites to find travelmate

Posted by carlakoopman on 23/2/2007 at 13:07

Hi,

I will be visiting Thailand (and maybe Laos) from 24 May till 19 June.
At the moment I'm traveling alone in Australia, and that's no problem, a lot of people to meet and Australia is not much different as the life I'm used to in Holland.
But I'm a bit more insecure about Thailand, and would prefer to travel with someone else.
Does anyone know useful websites to find a travelmate?
Or do you think I will be fine, traveling alone, because Thailand is quite Western?

Kind regards,
Carla

#1 carlakoopman has been a member since 23/2/2007. Posts: 4

Posted by somtam2000 on 23/2/2007 at 17:11 admin

Hi Carla,

There's no shortage of people travelling solo in Thailand - it's a very very easy place to travel in. You'll probably struggle not to meet up with others!

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,436
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by ohaileagain on 23/2/2007 at 17:21

Carla,

There's a full moon party on the 31st May in Koh phanang which we are goin too, should have no problem meeting people there. I'll meet you myself if you're craic. lol.

peter

#3 ohaileagain has been a member since 2/2/2007. Posts: 12

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.