Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Traveling through Northern Thailand Jan 2012

Posted by Richie_78 on 8/12/2011 at 01:42

Hi adventurers, I'll be leaving Bangkok on the 2nd or 3rd of January 2012 and starting a trip towards the north and South of Thailand. Looking for some fellow travellers to share the experience with. Not worried about age, just looking for people who are up for fun and have they’re head screwed on right.

I look forward to hearing from you.

#1 Richie_78 has been a member since 6/12/2011. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 5

Posted by frain on 8/12/2011 at 17:28

hey Richie,

i am planning to take the train from bangkok to chiang mai around the 8th of january and stay there for a while. let me know if u r around....

frain

#2 frain has been a member since 20/7/2011. Posts: 1

Posted by Richie_78 on 8/12/2011 at 17:45

Hi Frain,

That would be cool, I'm arriving by myself on the 30th and will be staying in the Khao San Road area if you wanna meet up. I'm Richard John Currie from Aberdeen Scotland, add me on facebook and we can keep in touch.

#3 Richie_78 has been a member since 6/12/2011. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 5

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.