Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Flying to Krabi tomorrow?

• nish

Joined Travelfish
    1st June, 2011

Hi

I'm in KL at the moment and thinking of booking a flight to Krabi tomorrow.

I was planning on staying in Ao Nang for the first couple of nights.

Does anyone know / anyone there at the moment if I will have problems finding cheapish accommodation? Every quote I have been given is for around 1500THB a night which is out of my budget. I'm traveling alone.

Anyone stayed at the Ao nang grand inn or Titti guesthouse or Popeyes before? Think these might be my best bet.

Hoping to find something as planning on (hopefully) going from there and getting something on Phi Phi for Christmas...

#1 Posted: 17/12/2011 - 08:06

• Advertisement

• bporegon

Joined Travelfish
    8th September, 2011

I'm in Ao nang now. There are alot of cheaper places maybe you should check out VIP hotel it's cheap. Also let me k ow if you want to join me for some day trips from Ao nang, I'll be here for the next couple days

#2 Posted: 18/12/2011 - 04:33

• nish

Joined Travelfish
    1st June, 2011

Im here now :)

Managed to find somewhere thanks!

Thinking of doing the 4 island tour tomorrow and / or railay.

Fancy that?

Or I might do a day trip over to phi phi to see if they have any accomodation there over Xmas

You got any plans?

#3 Posted: 18/12/2011 - 04:39

• bporegon

Joined Travelfish
    8th September, 2011

Good plan I was thinking the exact same thing for tomorrow. Would u like to grab dinner with me and another traveller tonight@ 730? We will meet at the starbucks. Have a phone? Hit me at [url=tel:0850264886]0850264886[/url]

#4 Posted: 18/12/2011 - 04:49

• nish

Joined Travelfish
    1st June, 2011

Ah! I've just ate!

No phone yet. For some reason my twitter wont work either. Weird.

Going to look around for pay as you go sim cards that have 3G / data now. Meet up after you've have dinner?

#5 Posted: 18/12/2011 - 04:54

• bporegon

Joined Travelfish
    8th September, 2011

Oh I see. Shouarmy have a problem finding a sim. It might work even better if you want to meet in the next hour and we can make a plan for tomorrow. I will walk up the road from the beach after sunset so could i meet u someplace then? Where?

#6 Posted: 18/12/2011 - 05:14

• nish

Joined Travelfish
    1st June, 2011

Sounds good.

I'm in the Ao nang grand inn.

Where shall we meet? I don't know anywhere yet so something well known would be good if possible please.

#7 Posted: 18/12/2011 - 05:50

• bporegon

Joined Travelfish
    8th September, 2011

OK sounds good ! I can meet u at the entrance of the grand inn after dinner. I'll wait at the entrance around 815 to 830 or so . Ill be the guy with a black bagpack and glasses

#8 Posted: 18/12/2011 - 06:04

• nish

Joined Travelfish
    1st June, 2011

See you then!

#9 Posted: 18/12/2011 - 06:15

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
URGENT!! Flying tomorrow shoes or boots ... By Pokol on 16 Oct 2009 2 2141 19 Oct 2009