Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Anyone coming to Thailand from USA soon?

• whereisjenny

Joined Travelfish
    18th December, 2011

I have an iphone 4s that my dad bought me that I'd like someone to bring over from the USA to Thailand in their carry-on for me. This seems to be the safest way for items to arrive and avoid high customs fees (Which could be a few hundred dollars). If I declare the value low, then I risk it getting stolen and not having it properly insured. I would feel much more at ease if it was brought by someone.

Is anyone coming this way in the next few weeks that can bring it over for me? It would be greatly appreciated and I'd be happy to take you out to eat or something in return for the favor.

I'm currently in Chiang Mai, but have contacts in Bangkok that can take delivery for me if you won't be heading North.

#1 Posted: 18/12/2011 - 22:47

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.