Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

backpacking Thailand in Jan. solo

• jaredellis1-

Joined Travelfish
    24th December, 2011

Gday!

Planning a trip up to Thailand, I plan on being there from mid Jan till early/mid Feb. Seeing if any other solo or couple backpackers out there want to meet up in that time frame. Take trains/flights around Thailand to see the most that we can from the night life and beaches, to the entire cultural aspect of Thailand!

19 year old male from Seattle, WA. Currently living in Melbourne, Aus. I've been backpacking around Australia the last 3 months but will be coming back to Oz after the Thailand trip is over and traveling the entire east coast in Feb-March.

let me know!
    -Jared

#1 Posted: 24/12/2011 - 01:11

• Advertisement

• nicechrisman

Joined Travelfish
    12th October, 2011

I'll be in Thailand solo around that time. Not quite sure where. I'm from Bellingham wa. Hit me up when you get there and we'll see what happens.

#2 Posted: 26/12/2011 - 12:08

• jolietang

Joined Travelfish
    22nd December, 2011

ill be solo around end of Jan, will be there for ten days, will mainly travel around the southern (the islands) and attend the black moon party on 23rd.

#3 Posted: 26/12/2011 - 21:47

• bonbontrave-
    ltip

Joined Travelfish
    28th December, 2011

Hie!

I travelled solo to Thailand in 2008. here's my travel report:

www.bonbontraveltips.com

Have Fun!

#4 Posted: 28/12/2011 - 14:28

• MADMAC

Joined Travelfish
    6th June, 2009
    Total reviews: 10

I'd lone wolf it if I were you... you'll have a great time.

#5 Posted: 28/12/2011 - 22:25

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
27yr-London-lad/First Solo Backpacking trip/S.E Asia/Nov-Dec/NYE in Thailand ... By Greatlookinguy on 1 Oct 2012 3 1125 7 Oct 2012
SOLO Backpacking BUT WHERE? ... By heybabyy on 29 Oct 2014 0 201 29 Oct 2014