Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

8-30 january Looking for backpaging buddies north Thailand

• leileald

Joined Travelfish
    29th December, 2011

Hello,

I'm 19 years old and my mother is 45 we'll be heading Bangkok on sunday the 8th of january. We are planning to visit bangkok then to head up north, Going to Ayuthhaya. Lop Buri, Sukothai. Chiang mai, We want too see the girafe womens (Mae hong son) , and might also feel like going to the golden triangle (chiang rai)

We do not have anything fixed yet only a vague idea of doing all this in less than 2 weeks. So we can enjoy the beaches and the south After;

We are travelling on a small budget favoring cheap guesthouses, cheap local food and traveling mostely by bus and train.

If you are in thailand at the same dates feeling like joining us let me know !
    We would love to have some compagny !

#1 Posted: 29/12/2011 - 09:38

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
looking for travel buddies: North-East and/or North Thailand ... By sawadeekrap on 31 Mar 2013 2 1306 1 Apr 2013
33/m travel buddies for north thailand 27/01, laos couple weeks later ... By pjc on 24 Jan 2012 0 913 24 Jan 2012
Looking for travel buddies for January onwards ... By nickburdall on 21 Nov 2012 0 1437 21 Nov 2012