Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Koh Chang boat to Koh Kong

• lancey5times

Joined Travelfish
    29th December, 2011

Hi there,

I was on Koh Chang in October and met a couple that had just got off a boat at Bang Bao that had brought them back from the Thai/Cambodia border (I am assuming this was Koh Kong). I am struggling to find out any information online about this boat. Can anybody help me shed some light on this as I am hoping to head back just after New Years and catch this.

Thanks

Lance

#1 Posted: 29/12/2011 - 10:07

• Advertisement

• stoneman

Joined Travelfish
    8th May, 2010
    Location Australia
    Total reviews: 9

I've visited Koh Chang and Koh Kong twice. I spend many hours on the web researching a place before I visit. I have never heard nor read anything about such a boat ride. Maybe a boat can be hired to make such a trip but I wonder where they went through Customs. I can only suggest you google 'transport koh kong koh chang' and see if there is any reference.

#2 Posted: 31/12/2011 - 04:06

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Ko Kong to Sihanoukville by boat? ... By krisim on 16 Nov 2008 2 5231 13 Dec 2009