Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Maps?

• scomoore1

Joined Travelfish
    30th July, 2006
    Total reviews: 8

I've been a travelfish user for a few years, and one of the things I REALLY liked about the Guides was the maps. For the past year, I've noticed that many of the Guides I've been using have yet to have maps. The maps are said to be "coming soon." I anticipate getting nasty responses for this impertinent question, but since I really would like to know whether to stop trying to rely on Travelfish for local maps, I'll ask anyway. How soon is 'soon?'

#1 Posted: 3/1/2012 - 12:27

• Advertisement

• busylizzy

Joined Travelfish
    31st December, 2007
    Location New Zealand
    Total reviews: 20
    Places visited:
    At least 107

I'm not sure why you think you will get a nasty response?! I have 3 favourite parts of the guide: the accom reviews, the 'things to do' section - and the maps. I totally agree with you and do nag poor Somtam about it every so often. Another voice to be heard is good!

The maps were dropped when the website was overhauled a year or so ago for practical and technical reasons that Somtam can explain. He promised (promised!!) that he would be looking into alternative solutions.

Somtam, I haven't nagged for 2 months now... consider yourself nagged. :-)

#2 Posted: 3/1/2012 - 13:22

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.