Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Super Bowl Sunday in Thailand

• svwelch

Joined Travelfish
    13th November, 2011
    Location United States

I know I'm setting mysef up for some criticism with ths post BUT, hey it's important to me. My friends and I are going to be on Koh Phangan Super Bowl Sunday and we are wondering if there would be any bar around that may have the capability or desire to show it.

#1 Posted: 15/1/2012 - 16:17

• Advertisement

• mnemeth

Joined Travelfish
    11th January, 2012

Why don't you research whether the game is on in Thailand first.

If the game's on in Thailand I'm sure if you're nice about it some bar will put it on for you or just will be on by chance; especially if you are talking about the party side of Phangan; no problem. Unless someone can recommend a specific sports bar its going to be hard for someone to tell you more than that.

Check this out:
    vipbox.tv/

A lot of popup ads at first but I've been able to watch all kinds of US games while traveling through Asia.

#2 Posted: 15/1/2012 - 18:27

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Watching the Super Bowl on Ko Yao Noi ... By daydreamfarmer on 21 Jan 2014 13 367 23 Jan 2014
Monk Bowl Alley/Monk Bowl Village ... By owsleybeck on 12 May 2007 4 1531 4 Jun 2007