Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Solo Female Traveler

Posted by DawgsnSaints12 on 24/1/2012 at 07:56

So this is my first trip to Thailand and I am really excited but overwhelmed by how much there is to do (which is definitely not a bad thing). I am starting in Bangkok for a couple of days, heading to Kanchanaburi then to Chiang Mai. From there I was planning to head to a beach to finish up my trip but just can't decide. I will have a couple of days there. I am looking for somewhere more laid back yet fun with lots to do (but nothing too isolate since I am by myself and well...it may get boring just me so anywhere great to meet people). Any camping trips on the beach or budget (but not too cheap) accommodations? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

#1 DawgsnSaints12 has been a member since 24/1/2012. Posts: 3

Posted by Tennouji on 28/1/2012 at 22:34

Lots of information already on these forums or on the site. I suggest you have a good search on the Thai beach section.

#2 Tennouji has been a member since 22/9/2007. Location: Japan. Posts: 129

Posted by HPTravels on 28/4/2013 at 07:24

Hi,

I'm travelling as well..this June..look for similar thing as you..let me know, thanks

#3 HPTravels has been a member since 25/4/2013. Posts: 6

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.