Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Charliehousepinklao in Bangkok

• dutchtravel-
    fam

Joined Travelfish
    9th March, 2007

We are a family with 3 young children travelling through SE Asia for 4 months. I have been looking at booking Charlie House Pin Klao in Bangkok for a few nights; it looks really nice. It's been open for just a year now and can not find anything about it on Travelfish. Does anyone know it? The rooms are heavily discounted right now, should I be suspicious?

#1 Posted: 9/3/2007 - 15:57

• Advertisement

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

I haven't heard of the place -- Pin Klao is a good deal removed from central Bangkok, so that may be why their rooms are heavily discounted.

#2 Posted: 10/3/2007 - 06:47

• wayne

Joined Travelfish
    1st February, 2004

Hi I had a look at the website, it looks nice, I know the area well, right between SD Avenue Hotel and Major Cineplex Shopping Centre
    It's not far to Banglumpu, the river, Wat Po and Grand Palace. You can get a taxi any time and it takes about 15-30mins depending on traffic, just watch out for peak hour traffic. Buses also are easily available in front of Major. if i remember right 151 will take you right into Siam and down Sukhuvit Rd (aircon).

the price i think is quite good, you dont need to worry about it being suspicious.

#3 Posted: 11/3/2007 - 20:49

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.