Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

9 days in Thailand - help please

• wags3671

Joined Travelfish
    17th January, 2012

My boyfriend is joining me in Thailand in December, after I will have been traveling for three weeks in SEA (trip to be determined, look for other forum post) . He and I have much different standards of travel and our portion together will be much more upscale then my solo travels, to say the least. That being said, we are going to meet in Bangkok. He would like a combo urban/beach experience and I was thinking Bangkok three days Krabi beaches four days and possible a day trip or two. Any thoughts or advice is much appreciated.

Thanks
    Andrea

#1 Posted: 4/2/2012 - 16:15

• Advertisement

• guava_girl

Joined Travelfish
    21st October, 2010

Krabi is a good choice, as it is beautiful and there are lots of things to see and do. From there is is easy to get to Phi Phi and Lanta or take a day trip island hoping to some of the smaller islands. There are also a few national parks and temples worth visiting.

#2 Posted: 4/2/2012 - 20:57

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.