Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Krabi itinerary help

• Whispy

Joined Travelfish
    10th January, 2012

Hi I need some help, I can't decide what to do with our one remaining day in Ao Nang. We have only two days here and tomorrow we booked ourselves into a Hong Island full day trip, well we are back at 3pm. The next day is open. I know I want to see Railey at some point and I heard that Phra Nang is even better. I think I have 2 options:
    1. Just do Railey and Phra Nang by getting a long tail boat, no tours involved.
    2. 4 Islands tour is another option that sounds very nice, but should we bother? You go to Tup Island Poda Island Chicken Island and Phra Nang. This tour ends at 2:30.
    I really want gorgeous beaches and snorkeling would be a bonus. This is our last stop before Bangkok and then home, so I want to do as much as possible and not miss anything.
    Any comments or recommendations would help a lot

#1 Posted: 11/2/2012 - 08:53

• Advertisement

• boxee

Joined Travelfish
    26th March, 2008
    Location Singapore

well not a beach plan , but you could go to tiger cave temple ,
    Here you can venture it up the hills. There are two passages, one taking you up by 1200 steps to the hill top. The commanding view all around shall be worthy of taking the strain to climb the hill. The second passage is only 130 steps up and you reach the place where monks live in their small cottages

#2 Posted: 11/2/2012 - 13:56

• kriskeogh

Joined Travelfish
    16th November, 2011

Let me know what the tours are like please

#3 Posted: 17/2/2012 - 09:31

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.